I have always wanted to take some pictures of my kids in the fall. So one afternoon in December (our Arizona fal) while at my parents house the kids decided to rake the leaves in a big pile just to jump in them. I got some awesome shots thanks to my dads great camera. I just love how everything that my kids do seems to have a purpose for fun. Hopefully I can look at life more like that.
My kids love to play outside for which I am grateful, especially at Grandma and Grandpa Baker's house. Emma loves to swing on the rope swing, and I just found out that this is the same rope swing that my sisters and I swung on at our daddy daughter campouts. I am so glad my dad thought to save it. I love seeing the joy in my kids eyes, they are wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment