Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Sweet Sassy Sara!

I thought it would be neat to have a post about each of our sweet kids. Talk about each of their talents, quirks and fun things that they have done. When Sara was born we noticed that she had an incredibly long tongue, in fact Aunt Paula noticed it. Sara loves to stick out her tongue and have people copy her. I love this pictures, just wish the lighting was better. She is so adorable, happy, and sweet. There is never a day when she doesn't do something that makes me laugh.
And yes Sara that is your tongue.

Such a contemplative look. Sara is very smart, and loves puzzles. I can always seem to see the wheels in her head turning, it seems that Bryant and her have the same kind of personalities in a lot of ways. They both love to learn and ask questions, love to read books, and love their mommy. Yeah for me!

Sara loves the show Yo Gabba Gabba! This is her and Foofa from the show. If you listen carefully you can hear her sing along with each and every song. She also loves to sing a ton of other songs, and can be heard singing througout the house. I love her little voice, and hope it never leaves my memory.


Sara is definately a true girl, she loves chocolate. What more can I say, she got that from me. Sara also loves yogurt, bananas, milk, and hot dogs. Wow what a cutie with the chocolate face.


Sara loves getting her picture taken, she often brings toys over to me when I have the camera out and wants me to take their picture with her. Thank goodness she doesn't mind the camera since her mom scrapbooks. Sara definately fills our home with love, laughter, and joy. We love Sara, and are so grateful that she is a member of our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment