
Bryant was so excited to start Kindergarten this year at Zaharis, he goes half day in the afternoon. The bus picks him up right in front our house and he rides the "big bus" home with Emma after school. His teacher's name is Mrs. Stephanie Moore in room 60. He only has 13 kids in his class and loves his teacher and friends in his class. He is going to be so ready to go to first grade, all day next year. Especially since he has been going half day since he was three for speech. I am sure it will still be an adjustment though.
Alyssa was really looking forward to another year in joy school. She has three of the same kids in her group again this year. Chelsea, Ryan, and Scott, and a new friend named Shayla. She loves going to her friends houses and having their moms teach them about different things from dinosaurs, to bugs. I am sure she will have a great year in joy school.
such cute pictures, as always. I love emma's outfit!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. I can't believe your kids are that much older! We need to come visit.
ReplyDeleteHI Wendi! This is Amanda Baker, Carsyn is having a birthday party Jan. 9th we would love for Alyssa to come. Could you email me your home address so i can send you an invitation? Thanks a lot! southloive@gmail.com
ReplyDelete