Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why I Love My Babies!!!!

As I have watched my babies grow and change I always think to myself, I really need to write down what makes me cherish this first year so much so here it is. Hopefully it isn't too personal, if anything this post is for me in the future when that sad day comes when my kids are no longer babies.

Why I love my babies . . .

* The way they play with their feet, and eventually have to stick them in their mouth like everything else.

*Their sweet breath, especially nursing babies.
*The sound of them gulping as they are eating.
*When they grab onto your shirt when they are falling asleep.
*Their sweet little newborn feet, all wrinkled up and soft. Ahhh!!!
*Getting them to sleep and cuddling with them. I love trying to stay awake with a sleeping baby on me, it is next to impossible.
*Baby dreams- when they smile in their sleep, probably because of angels well I think so.
*Milk dribbles down their little or not so little chin, have yet to capture that one on film. So sweet!
*The way they loose their hair, and get that bald spot on the back of their head as they get bigger. Just like when we get old. Hmm vicious cycle I would say.

*Their laughs and squeals
*Their loud pooping noises, yeah I know that is weird but it's okay for babies right?
*Their panting when they are waiting to eat, and wanting it right then.
*The way they hold onto your finger with a death grip and never want to let go.


*Watching them grow, learn, and discover something new about life.
*The way they go cross eyed especially as newborns trying to focus on the world around them.


*Having them stiffen their body when they are so excited about something. A noise, toy, person, whatever.


*The way they cry "un-gee" when they want to eat. Well my babies do this I am not sure if all do.
*The way they suck their fingers and drool.

*What more can I say except that they are hard to care fore but they sure do make it worthwhile. I love my babies each and everyone.





2 comments:

  1. I think that was a very cute post. It makes me wonder if I will love the pooping sounds when I have my own!
    Oh! The pictures are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post... although I still disagree with the majority of the world about the poop of breastfed babies. I much rather change a formula fed baby.

    That being said, I do think you are right about everything here. I don't know about the Un-gee thing, because I am mostly around your kids and I notice that too. I also know that your kids are super strong, which I like as well!

    ReplyDelete