Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby #6 the countdown begins!

After 31 1/2 weeks of pregnancy I am finally writing about it on our blog. I wish that I would take mor time to blog at least once a week. I really do enjoy it.  Our soon to be new addition is going to be arriving in 9 weeks or in my case 10 weeks.  We do not know if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl, we thought well I thought it would be fun to be surprised. Doug just was kind enough to go along with what I wanted.  The official due date of this gift is March 28, 2011, the same week as Emma's Beauty and the Beast play, and only about 2 months away from summer vacation.  I am really excited to meet this little one, and feel that he/she is very special and is coming at the exact time appointed for him/her.  We are trying to pick a few names for both genders and of course need boy name suggestions, because we only have one boy, and are used to girls. Please comment if you have any suggestions and don't be hurt if we don't use your name.  Also please vote whether this little one is male or female, it will be interesting to see what our readers think.
The top ultrasound picture is of the babies lovely alien face looking right at the camera.  The second is the baby face down with the clear spine along the back. 
Emma went with me to my 20 week ultrasound, Doctor Beck was great at explaining what we were looking at since she had never seen a live ultrasound before.  At the end the baby even played peek-a-boo, I believe we got that part on tape.  To some these are just another persons weird ultrasound pics but us they are pictures of a new life joining our family.

1 comment:

  1. Wendi-
    so excited for you guys :) Hope you are doing well!! We need to get together again soon :)

    ReplyDelete